Thursday, July 25, 2013

Jordan 6 open my road of Jordan collection



The first pair of Jordan shoes was bought in 2004. I wear Jordan 6 Rings to play basketball, wich shoes bought after discounts, still don't know what it is the name, because it is cheap, but the size is bigger than my feet, those shoes are without size for discounts! So don't play very well. Finally I was encouraged by a friend to buy the first pair of small people-Air Jordan 4 Cool Grey. Because the side has breathable mesh, so the misconception that it is the flow of rivers of Maple wearing Joe 5, I was very excited about buying. In the meantime, I basically don't have any knowledge of sneakers, except Joe, Jordan 6 to 14, other basic does not recognize. When I got home after seeing soccer shoes in a shoebox cards, I would start obsession with Jordans shoes and more.

Subsequent of 2004 summer Olympic years, because a ball friend was working at a shoe store, he has employee discount, I'll take AJ7Olympic Edition and DoubleZero blue white and black. The following year in February I received a new generation of innovative technologies AJ22 white black. My road to Jordan collection began. Don't mean to collect in the first place, just like. Found one day when Jordan shoes have got ten pairs, I begin to want to collect Jordan 1 to Jordan 14. But Air Jordan shoes are not willing to use in playing ball, so I also bought converse WADE between black and white red, 3,AdiZero Ross, Kobe Bryant shoes. Because my life was settled, I also had time to play, so I am more and more aggressive.
 
Jordan 6